Payment and Insurance Verification
We are happy to assist you in verifying your eligibility for insurance coverage. Call us to speak with one of our intake specialists, and please have the following information available:
- Insurance Company name
- Subscriber ID number and/or Policy Number
- Insurance Company's phone number and any specific phone number for Behavioral Services
- Prospective patient/client's name, address, phone number
- Insured's Social Security Number (SSN) and date of birth
- Patient/client's Social Security Number (SSN) and date of birth
- Our staff will attempt to provide insurance verification over the phone.
- We accept insurance payments for treatment; however, we do not accept all insurance. On this page is a list of some of the policies we accept. Since the list is always being updated please call to see if we accept your insurance.
- Additionally, the Counseling Center of New Smyrna Beach accepts Visa, Master Card and cash for treatment payments.
- As with all medical services if there is a problem billing your insurance or you have lost coverage you will be financially responsible for the services.
- We ask that you please fill out the FORMS located in the "About" drop down menu. All new patients must complete NEW PATIENT INFO in addition to one of the following: INDIVIDUAL PATIENT, COUPLES or CHILD intake form. Please complete these and bring them with you on your first visit. They will help your provider to understand your history and current situation, but most importantly, not take up too much time in your first session gathering this much needed information.